 Fun / 1380
Re: The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.fun, René Hoffmeister wrote:
   I’ve found out the LEGO Ambassador Program as a smokescreen only. The real aim is helping OGEL to get reign of the AFOL world. See this original copy of the program’s logo: Oh no! Be careful!

Hey, why would the grumpy Ogel make them wear those silly hats anyway? I’ve never seen him laugh....

Thanks for sharing,

Legoswami Samarth