 Fun / 1175
Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Maddison wrote:
   In lugnet.fun, Jon Palmer wrote:

   I don’t really like tats, but that’s cool as hell. And I don’t really like tats, but a classic space logo might be pretty cool too.

Heh. Yeah, like I said, they’re addictive. I’m thinking about a cs logo/castle shield design, but from what I understand, yellow sometimes doesn’t show up very good. But we’ll see. It’ll be awhile at any rate. :-)

I opted for the Wolfpack coat-of-arms. The artist used my natural color for the wolf itself, black for most of the background, and then framed the shield in blue (which he decided would look more metallic than the red border of the actual shield I brought to him). I had considered some of the other designs, but I like this one. Those who don’t know Lego® often ask about it expecting some story about a biker gang or some such thing. They are almost always pleasantly entertained by the true origin of the wolf.

   Nice. You’re with us for life now.

That was the plan.

Yeah. Been about eight years since I got mine (in Enfield no less!). Good to hear I am not the only one who is so obsessed... :)

-Hendo