 Fun / 1168
Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Maddison wrote:
Well, yesterday it happened.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Misc/brick_tattoo_day2.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Misc/thumb/brick_tattoo_day2.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

I think I might have another addiction (besides the brick) :-).  Getting this
thing felt *good*.  Got it on my upper right arm.

Done by Cooper at Nemesis Studios in Iowa City, for those interested.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Misc/cm_sig.gif>>

Wow!  Color me jealous!  I've wanted a red 2 x 4 for years!

Now, the question is, why does everyone want a red 2 x 4?  What is it about the
red 2 x 4 that says "LEGO?"

I suppose one could also get say, a giant Skull's Eye Schooner put on their
chest.

Man, that would be so sweet.

:)

Jennifer