 Fun / 1172
Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:

Now, the question is, why does everyone want a red 2 x 4?  What is it about the
red 2 x 4 that says "LEGO?"

My assumption is that it's instantly recognizable.  But then again, so is yellow
or blue (the other primaries).  I looked over all three pretty hard.  Blue is
just too dark to make out the lines cleanly from afar.  Yellow doesn't show up
all that good on white skin.  So it was red.  And 2x4, c'mon.  That's the
classic brick.

I suppose one could also get say, a giant Skull's Eye Schooner put on their
chest.

Heh.  I gather that would be a tad more expensive than my little brick. :-)

Man, that would be so sweet.

I dare you. ;-P

-Chris