 Fun / 1171
Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jon Palmer wrote:

   I don’t really like tats, but that’s cool as hell. And I don’t really like tats, but a classic space logo might be pretty cool too.

Heh. Yeah, like I said, they’re addictive. I’m thinking about a cs logo/castle shield design, but from what I understand, yellow sometimes doesn’t show up very good. But we’ll see. It’ll be awhile at any rate. :-)

   Nice. You’re with us for life now.

That was the plan.