 Fun / *678 (-10)
  Re: Make-a-guess contest! Win "fabulous" prizes!

(...) I received my consolation prize, the 4288 bucket, over the weekend. Of course, I am tickled pink! Thanks Cary! :-) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

  New sculpture for Mother's Day: #1 Mom

In honor of all of our mothers, I have built a mosaic for my mom for Mother's Day. Enjoy. The Main Page: www.brickfrenzy.com The #1 Mom page: www.brickfrenzy.com/...e_mom.html Adrian (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.holiday) !

  Re: funny pic

(...) That is so funny! I would love to see a more detailed, zoomed in shot of the bus though. There appears to be a snake or something coming out of the side. -Nick (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

  funny pic

I don't know who posted this on brickshelf, but it's from that person's visit to one of the various LegoLands. I just couldn't help getting a kick out of the sunken VW van. NICE detail from the set designers. (URL) Lift Co. (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.

Does anyone know all the different sizes of the Technic “ball and axle” parts seen in the Star Wars Technic “Stormtrooper” and “C3PO”? I am making some “home made” versions of these parts and I need to know the different lengths of the axles. Also, (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Make-a-guess contest! Win "fabulous" prizes!

(...) I received my "fabulous" prize yesterday as well. Exploring the contents provided a much needed distraction to witnessing the elimination of the Timberwolves from the NBA Playoffs. :^( I even found 4 Lego plates hidden in my prize! (Bonus!) (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Make-a-guess contest! Win "fabulous" prizes!

My "fabulous" prize came in the mail yesterday. I was in a particularly bad mood and it gave me a much needed bit of happiness. :-) Thanks for the fun contest! Bryan Beckwith "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Lego Direct Q&A session

I am please to announce that Brad Justus and some LEGO Direct people will be attending BrickFest. He will be holding a Q&A Session with a possible "sneak peek" and discussion of product-in-development. For More info www.brickfest.org Christina (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community) !!

  Re: Did you guys see this - its COOL!! (Re: LEGOfest Roma: LA PANORAMICA!!!)

(...) That's really groovy. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Did you guys see this - its COOL!! (Re: LEGOfest Roma: LA PANORAMICA!!!)

(...) <G> ok you found the right button... ignore my other post then :) It's still a good beginning! 4:5 minutes from brickshelf... 7.5 from apples idisk.... hmmmmm I wonder if they are using OSX server ... ha ha John (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact