 Fun / 502
Re: Did you guys see this - its COOL!! (Re: LEGOfest Roma: LA PANORAMICA!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:47:24 GMT

Matthew Gerber at matthew@digitaliris.com wrote:

Hi all,

After posting this message last night, I got to thinking about QuickTimeVR.
I've had the tools for this, but had never tried it before.

I also had my old laptop and digital camera sitting on the kitchen table, a
lazy susan waiting to go to the garage, and had just picked up an old 6453
Com-Link Cruiser on clearance at Ross because I needed a computer keyboard
1x2 plate. So I decided to give it a try. See the fruits of my labor at:

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/FileSharing.html

You'll want to get the file 6453.mov, and you'll need QuickTime Player to
view it.

Matt

That's really groovy. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head