 Fun / *223 (-20)
  Cats and lego ppl...

Hello. I have never posted in this section b4, but i have a funny story. Last nite I was working on a battle of good and bad space guys and i had a white w/ green visor lego dude (good guy) sitting on the floor waiting to be put somewhere.My new (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Minifig Lab Yields: Coneheads

I was mixing minifigs in my multi-theme bucket, and a crystal ball said "put me on a head!" So I did. If you look through the refracting ball just right, you see a Conehead! Simply viewed straight on, the top stud is stretched 3 times higher. Adjust (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: edy lego art

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail....ed_e-mail> wrote in message news:Fz54DK.DL1@lugnet.com... (...) speeds. That is some reckless driving if you ask me ;-) -Frank (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: edy lego art

(...) This is really cool. I really like how the cars all run at different speeds. Alan (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  edy lego art

Have a look at (URL) size of this animated GIF is about 250KBytes. eddy (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun) !

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

Great work, it really looks nice. If you find that it is too noisy, you might look into the cork subroadbed that is advertized in the model railroading magazines. I am pretty sure there is one 6 inches wide. Michel Magnan (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

Very nice!!! My brother-in-law was thinking of something similar. I will have to show him yours. "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FywFon.EH9@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) a (...) but (...) response. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Thanks for the wonderful response to this both online and off. I have taken several of the questions that have been asked and tried to answer them below. I have also included some of my experiances and insites into this type of project. First (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: Do you believe in the Hand?

(...) My figs live in fear of the Great Catzilla, a legendary beast that has only been captured on film once: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Nice work. It's neat seeing how many of the Model Railroad "standard tricks" eventually get done in Lego as well. I agree with James, a nice slow running train may be just the thing to lull baby to sleep. So if it's a girl are you going to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Eric, Truly a nice piece of handy work and a great way to bring in the next generation of Lego fan. I thought I'd be 50 before I could justify getting a train. I'm going to show my wife your pictures as soon as I can. My Lego is in the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

Very cool indeed Eric!! What's the noise level like? I would think being that close to the ceiling you'd get quite a bit of noise, of course it being a steady sound of the trains running across the tracks could be a good thing. I think that would (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Hmmm, I wonder if I could do something like that in my apartment.... (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

Well I am here to announce that I have completed the structural portion of a shelf railway in our soon-to-be baby's nursery. All the details you need are on the web page but rest assured that this is a working and powered LEGO railway not just a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts) !

  Re: Practical Application for LEGO

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes: ... (...) ... I'd love to try that. I suspect my air pipe is darn near plugged solid, given how long the dryer takes to dry things. Unfortunately, I live on the 6th floor of a condo building, and the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Practical Application for LEGO

This one isn't 'fun' in the 'fun' sense, more the 'off-beat' sense. :) When we moved into our new house, we noticed that the clothes dryer didn't work very well. We figured the exhaust pipe was full of lint. We were right. In this house, the exhaust (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun) !

  Re: Do you believe in the Hand?

(...) Well I don't believe in the hand (it's just too preposterous) but my minifigs sure do. And they're all very frightened of being dropped from great heights or being eaten by very large creatures such as "dogs" and "cats." But they say the hand (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Do you believe in the Hand?

In pondering the nature of the universe, it has occurred to me to wonder how we got here...what does it all mean? Are these bricks all there are? Where did they come from? Some figs say they come from a factory in fabled place called "Enfied." (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: which set?

(...) lit. (...) I wonder how close the green will actually end up being to weathered copper? If we have to give it a name now, perhaps calling the new LEGO colour "Liberty Green" after the first set it will appear in would be best. -- David (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: which set?

(...) The patina is the greenish-bluish-cyanish film that forms; verdigris is the color. (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact