 Fun / 88
87  |  89
Subject:
Cats and lego ppl...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:04:25 GMT

Hello.
I have never posted in this section b4, but i have a funny story. Last nite I
was working on a battle of good and bad space guys and i had a white w/ green
visor lego dude (good guy) sitting on the floor waiting to be put somewhere.My
new kitten, who we have had since monday is as playful as ever. I saw him in
the screen of my turned off TV and ignored him because he was sneaking up. He
then ran under the couch by my table where i work on legos. The White dude was
maybe a foot away from the couch and when i looked down to find the cat i saw
*FWOOMP* a paw reach out from under the couch and grab the white guy. I went
to the back of the couch to where he keeps stuff he catchs. I found 3 catnip
mice (chewn badly), 3 balls, 2 Lego PPL, and a fire truck that i cant seem to
figure out how it got there. Juts proof to know that 1) I have a lego-loving
cat, and 2) Dont leave Legos on the floor!

Rick