 Fun / *1263 (-5)
  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

"Sacred Playland" "Raindance Catamaran" "Pretty Point Patrol" Too much fun! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Hi Tim, These kind of conversations are what help us develop as a community. I applaude you for bringing it up. Its nice to see us going a step beyond merely coming together to share likes and dislikes. By stimulating this type of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HD21C7.1yst@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) WHEW! This is quite a topic to cover! But, hey, I like it :-) (...) As someone has already mentioned, LEGO is a medium. If someone uses that medium (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) But Lugnet is NOT the only internet community of LEGO fans, so calling Lugnet "the LEGO internet community" is innapropriate. Actually, "the LEGO internet community" is (URL) since the word order implies ownership by or direct association with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) Oh, yeah - the "Road 'n Rail Hovertron"! Got get me one those! Steve Martin IndyLUG (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact