 FAQ / 897
  Re: Color chart

So Todd hates Javascript. I wrote a Javascript compiler for a dedicated web browser, and it was/is used by many hackers to break in the system, so I understand why. But here's another fly for the soup. Suzanne, have you considered replacing the (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

(...) No, I just don't trust it completely, and I hate to rely on it. I do like it, and I use it frequently, and there are even places[1] on LUGNET which make use of it. I think JavaScript is a great way to enhance a page after the base- (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

In lugnet.faq, Cary Clark writes: [...]Suzanne, have you considered (...) On the contrary, this is a very good idea! I'll have to try it. (...) [...] (...) Oh darn. I didn't even think of that. Other folks may not understand why it doesn't print (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

(...) I appreciate the low useage of Javascript on Lugnet. At work, I use Netscape 3.01, and if I don't disable Javascript, it crashes on a regular basis. Also, many people disable Javascript for security reasons. Fortunately for a site like Lugnet, (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

(...) end (...) I'll be interested to see how the images print out. Printing my screen capture resulted in a very poor picture (though some blame may lie with my printer, I just have an HP 660Cse). The green and blue-green rows printed in the same (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)