 FAQ / 863
    Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish) —Dean Husby
   This is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. We just bought a 33galuon fish tank and now have the room for some very cool ideas. Is LEGO safe for fish tanks? Will putting LEGO in the tank have any effects on the fish? Does the plastic leach (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish) —Dean Husby
   (...) This is a follow up to my original post. I know it's bad form to reply to one's own post but I think this one works as an exception. We called TLG on the above question and after some discussions and a call back 'Brian' at Lego stated that the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish) —Todd Lehman
   (...) (Hi Dean, sorry to interrupt :) I've seen people say things similar to that before but I've never understood what has led to them feel that way. I don't think there's any such stigma here (there shouldn't be!) about replying to one's own post. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Following up oneself (Was: Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish)) —Eric Joslin
   (...) [ie, "sorry to follow myself up] (...) There is on Usenet. I'm not sure exactly where it comes from, but it is bad nettiquette. I *think* it's to prevent one person from keeping a thread alive when no one else cares. At any rate, I have seen (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Following up oneself (Was: Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish)) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why was this followed up to debate? I don't see anything controversial! :-) Seems like good elaboration for the FAQ. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)