 FAQ / 867
Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 06:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Dean Husby writes:
This is a follow up to my original post. I know it's bad form to reply
to one's own post but I think this one works as an exception.

(Hi Dean, sorry to interrupt :)

I've seen people say things similar to that before but I've never understood
what has led to them feel that way.  I don't think there's any such stigma
here (there shouldn't be!) about replying to one's own post.  (Maybe there
is out on Usenet?)

--Todd