 FAQ / 737 (-10)
  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

(...) Took a look John, you've done a nice job! However, the list of auctions is a long way down the page - many people never do go right down a page and so would never see what you've got there. I envisage something that will be a single-purpose (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

I just noticed this huge thread, and only reading the first line by Kevin, I want to say, "Look at my trade page!" I have linked to just about every site I could think of that is a good site to find Legos. Look at it (see sig), LMK what you think. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Lego Phone Numbers

(...) There is a preliminary FAQ item on this issue: (URL) URL to LEGO addresses is now: (URL) you can find phone, fax, and snail mail contact info for TLG in several countries. Unfortunately, CA is not listed there; neither is S@H. :-( Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  How to find a LUGNET newsgroup (Was: how do i request instructions to a set)

(...) We're all there at some time, neh? Anyway, I referred to the newsgroup: lugnet.market.jambalaya You can read up on it simply by subscribing to that newsgroup -- the very first message is the newsgroup charter, a message which gives a good (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: how do i request instructions to a set

(...) look. Forgive my newbie ignorance, but what is a Jambalaya box??? Peter Callaway (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: lots of returned messages

(...) It depends on the group. Normally, no... What group did you post to? If it was one of the groups gatewayed with an older mailing list, then if there are any dead/obsolete recipient addresses still on the list that haven't been cleaned out (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  lots of returned messages

Is it a normal thing to get a lot of "mailer-daemon: message not deliverable" when I post a message, because I did, and I wanted to know if people actually got my message. Shana Negin (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: how do i request instructions to a set

(...) Brickshelf.Com doesn't have the set (#6706) because it has been released after 1997. To quote the site: "...due to self-imposed restrictions, we do not have instructions for sets released in 1997 or later." Your next-best bet is to see if (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  how do i request instructions to a set

i went to brickshelf.com to look for the instructions to frontier patrol (wild west) but they didn't have it. can anyone tell me how to request set instructions from them? (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Thanks Jamie, those are good ideas - I'll add them. Kevin (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact