 FAQ / 715
Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:43:09 GMT

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:46:42 GMT Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
I'll throw out some example code.

From the command prompt:

, which gives you the file SOMEDAT.POV .  Editing this file, the
camera object looks something like this:
So, modify the angle value to something smaller:
angle    5

It's even easier than that.  Just run

C:\LDRAW\MODELS>l3p -o -cg30,45 -ca5 somedat.dat

and L3P will automatically compute the radius for an angle of 5.  I
almost always change the camera angle to something between 30 and 50.
(-ca30, -ca50)
For the faded L3P-LDLite-LEdit brick I dreaw, I used -ca1 (I didn't know
about the orthographic option)
--Bram