 FAQ / 714
Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:15:11 GMT

You simply insert the "orthographic"
statement inside the "camera" declaration.

actually, L3P already puts the orthographic setting inside the camera
definition, it just has it REM'd out (//)... go to the end of the .POV file and
you should see the camera definition (not quite at the end, but just before the
light parameters)... the last line of the camera settings is "orthographic"..
just remove the slashes..

i've been using this for some CAD-type renders i'm making for a new web page..