 FAQ / 4
  [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) I would never sign up to coordinate the whole thing, but can see doing some contributing. I suspect several others feel the same way I will try my hand at a few Q and As today but would rather post them in lugnet.faq than send them. Posting (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  OK, here we go ...

I had been holding off on doing a lot of work until I got a consensus that this was worth doing, especially since Tom seems unwilling to relinquish control of the RTL faq. But it seems that a lot of people are interested in seeing alugnet faq, and (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  CHM

I wouldn't mind compileing the FAQ into a .chm (compiled html) file, small enough for distribution, and it inculdes pictures and text like a normal HTML file, but it's all contained in one file -- ( Ickna / Nick H. ) ( (URL) ) ( (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) Did we get buy in on that idea? (...) <snip> Still claiming them but haven't actually done anything yet. ++Lar (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) Larry, Are you still up for giving these form? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

Let me know if I can help in any way with the DACTA info, especially what is my function. Thanks, Glen Tannenbaum (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) What?!? You mean you don't know? :-, I actually have no clue about this one. But I am waiting to hear a good story about it. (1) :-, Cheers, - jsproat 1. HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE, Larry. (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) Bandwidth constraints suggest to me that I should relinquish claim on these topics if someone else wants to take a crack at them, as they need doing. (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) OK, no problem, Larry. Thanks. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)