 FAQ / 1358
    brickshelf recent gallery —Stephen Pakbaz
   Hello I've just created a brickshelf account and have loaded pictures. Everything has worked fine so far. However, my stuff does not appear in the recent gallery. Does it take a certain amount of time to appear or is there something specific I have (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: brickshelf recent gallery —Ross Crawford
     (...) Hi Stephen, Yes, it takes a certain amount of time. Brickshelf is moderated, and your pictures don't appear in the recent gallery until they're given the OK by the moderator(s). Your folder will also not be viewable by the general public until (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)

         Re: brickshelf recent gallery —Stephen Pakbaz
     (...) I uploaded the pictures yesterday and the folder has been made public, but I have not seen it in the recent gallery. Is this normal? - Stephen Pakbaz (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)

         Re: brickshelf recent gallery —Ross Crawford
     (...) Hmmmmm not normal, but I have heard of it happening occasionally. You could try just editing the folder description, forcing re-moderation. It might show up the 2nd time around. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: brickshelf recent gallery —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) The first question that comes to my mind is: Has Kevin Loch, the webmaster there accepted your pictures or not. The reason is that every picture uploaded on Brickshelf will be moderated for being on-topic and appropriate for children. There (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)