 FAQ / 1362
Re: brickshelf recent gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Stephen Pakbaz wrote:
Hello

I've just created a brickshelf account and have loaded pictures.  Everything has
worked fine so far.  However, my stuff does not appear in the recent gallery.
Does it take a certain amount of time to appear or is there
something specific I have to do?

The first question that comes to my mind is: Has Kevin Loch, the webmaster
there accepted your pictures or not.  The reason is that every picture
uploaded on Brickshelf will be moderated for being on-topic and appropriate
for children.

There will be a box around the folder until it has.  If the box is gone
from it, the folder should be showing in the "recent additions".

Thanks,
Benjamin Medinets