 FAQ / 1358
1357  |  1359
Subject:
brickshelf recent gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 04:47:21 GMT

Hello

I've just created a brickshelf account and have loaded pictures.  Everything has
worked fine so far.  However, my stuff does not appear in the recent gallery.
Does it take a certain amount of time to appear or is there
something specific I have to do?

-I have never encountered anything that couldn't be modeled in Lego.
    - Stephen Pakbaz