 FAQ / 1361
Re: brickshelf recent gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Stephen Pakbaz wrote:
In lugnet.faq, Ross Crawford wrote:

Hi Stephen,

Yes, it takes a certain amount of time. Brickshelf is moderated, and your
pictures don't appear in the recent gallery until they're given the OK by the
moderator(s). Your folder will also not be viewable by the general public until
it is moderated. You can, however, post deep links straight away. A deep link is
a link directly to the picture, with a URL ending in .jpg (or whatever your
picture file ends in). You can find this URL by clicking on the picture in your
folder until you can't click any deeper.

I uploaded the pictures yesterday and the folder has been made public, but I
have not seen it in the recent gallery.  Is this normal?

Hmmmmm not normal, but I have heard of it happening occasionally. You could try
just editing the folder description, forcing re-moderation. It might show up the
2nd time around.

ROSCO