 FAQ / 1255
Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Mark Neumann writes:
The FAQ is great,
my only problem with it is that it can be a little difficult to find the
information when you need it. [snip suggestions]

I appreciate your suggestions! they sound great.

I agree, the FAQ needs improvement, esp in certain "admin-ish" areas. This
is mainly my fault, as I haven't worked with Cary enough, to provide him
appropriate answers and such (despite his requests). I hope to have that
straightened out soon. I've got a brewing folder of the common questions I
get from users and my standard replies.

Off topic:  Is there a way to contact Lugnet administration without
posting? I can't find any e-mails or anything.

admin@lugnet.com   will always work.

--
Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin