 FAQ / 1222 (-20)
  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

You can find all Email links are using as below: mailto:"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers...ubject=Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET It seems that IE and Outlook don't support "?Subject=", if you open message in Netscape, then those Email links are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

Everytime I click an email hyperlink from a ng post I get the following message from Outlook 2K: The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using. Help please, I do not have a clue on how to configure things so I can use these (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Ogel Island Hopper

(...) lugnet.announce.brickshelf is for announcements from the administration of Brickshelf. I.E. new polls, features. etc. Just to let you know. :) Rick (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) <snip> it is. The charter for each newsgroup is in the top left corner of the page for that newsgroup. Which makes Larry's link redundant, although it does prove that charter messages are not modified to reflect the updated charter for a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Lost Password

(...) I'm now the proud owner of a new password. I'll try and look after this one a bit better..... ;} Cheers Mark (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Lost Password

(...) well, write to lugnet.admin.general, or better yet, mail admin@lugnet.com. As it is, you should have a new password in the mail :) Dan (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Lost Password

I'm sure the answer to this must be somewhere in the FAQ's but I can't seem to find it! The password given to me on joining Lugnet has been lost. I did write it down but then managed to shred it! How do I find out what it was, or get a new one? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Why are some names pale?

Thank you so very much for askin' that question... I too always wondered!!! --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Why are some names pale?

(...) It does! I never would have guessed. Thanks! Maggie (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Why are some names pale?

(...) Because they aren't actually posting to Lugnet. :) They are ported to Lugnet through one of the mailing lists that Lugnet shares with an outside source. There's a couple robotics groups like that, and I think also one of the US LUGs. HTH James (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Why are some names pale?

Here's one I've been wondering about and finally have enough time and caffeine in my system to ask: When you read posts on the web interface the poster's name is in the upper right-hand corner. Once in a while the name appears really faint, not in (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) Thanks for doing so Shiri ! :) -H. (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  The one, the only - Spamcake

Amazingly, this Commonfolk's FAQ question actually includes your favorite spamcake quotes! Yummy! (URL) about LUGNET you were afraid to ask. *Really* afraid. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general) !

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) Long ago, right after membership first opened, I sent a note to one of Todd's email addresses asking that 'Chris Weeks' be changed to 'Christopher Weeks' at the top of my member page. It never changed and I didn't pursue it, but if this thread (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) <snip> You're right, I've wondered the same thing... how would someone who got married or otherwise change their name or status, make this change on their membership page? Since your question has gone unanswered for 2 weeks, I'm XP'ing it over (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  How do I change my Member Name?

I thought I would ask this in FAQ, since some people out there might get married someday and want to know the answer. For me though, it is a matter of having done something foolish and now need a way out... (So far what I said makes little sense, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Weeeellllll, no. I clicked on the login link and logged in. Everything works fine now. Thanks! Curt Tigges (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Uh-oh! Are you sure you're signed in when you're looking for it? The link should be on the right-upperhand corner. -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

How do I post images to Brickshelf? I have recently created an account, but I can't find the "add a folder" link that was mentioned in previous posts about this subject. Assistance needed! Curt Tigges (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Commonfolk's FAQ, new question

Hey folks! The commonfolk's FAQ has been hibernating for a while, just to give you all a chance to relax and think up new jokes. So I've got a few new questions for y'all! Answers can be posted in reply, or emailed to me (shirid@hotmail.com). And (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact