 FAQ / 1182 (-5)
  Weekly FAQ installment, July 17 - July 23

Hi! This is the third weekly FAQ installment, for the week of July 17-23. Sorry for the slight delay (Brickfest and all... you know). ---- This week's commonfolk entry: "How did Frank Filz (ffilz) manage to buy so much in such short time?" (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: The commonfolk's FAQ

(...) :) I must suscribed long ago to the faq group. Sorry abou missing your answer. (...) Yeah, Selçuklu Imparatorlugu or Seljuk Empire, who took the whole Anatolia and more (1071, Malazgirt War), who given birth to Ottoman Empire. (1299, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Recoloring?

(...) dude, id just try experimenting with pieces that you don't really want, or have to many of. anyone knows what happens when you microwave one? -lenny (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Recoloring?

Hi Andrew Eade, (...) Try buying new ones in an good color. I option for the old ones for free if you dont have any use for it anymore. But I would do that. (...) Try boiling them and theres only one thing shure, your deforming them garanteed. The (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Recoloring?

Is there any way other than painting to recolor legos? I once heard u can boil the color out, But Im lookin for some real semi official word reguarding this subject? *Im unsure iof any other forum to post this in so forgive me* (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact