 FAQ / 1097 (-5)
  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

(...) Thanks! That's the way it was earlier - I think it was OK, so maybe the whole division is kinda useless. But I suppose it does no harm if I leave the previous option there; so everyone can choose their favored method. And since I already (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

(...) the Find tool in IE to locate that entry on the page. I just tested Find: "TIA" and it went right to it. Fast and easy, all right there. -- Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

(...) Right. I like it better, too. Which is why I'm wondering if the alphabetical division is helpful at all. Do you (or anyone, for that matter) think it is? (...) Hmmm, good idea! And I can use a single page for all the links. Great! Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

(...) Glad you liked it! Question: did you feel the division into letters was helpful at all, or not? (...) Not at all! -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

Just wanted to tell you I liked it. I liked the "all on one page" part the best. Do you mind if I download it to my pc for offline use? -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9r3Ip.44y@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact