 Fabuland / 533
Re: Numbers on Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:53:06 GMT

Funny Story: The guy at LEGO who created Fabuland (his name was actually • Joe
Vigman)

A "god"...

Actually that's total bull. I have no idea why this number is there. • Monica, I'm
curious as to what country you are in.

I'm in Italy.

Tony Cat? I thought the animals were
supposed to have names that started with the same letter as their species. • Is
this a translation?

Yes, a lot of animals have different name, some of theme are in Italian,
some are translation, some changes completely. I.E.:
Catherine Cat -> Caterina
Clover Cow -> Rosalia
Cornelius Cat -> Charlie
The sheep in the Hospital -> Luisa
And I gave a lot of different name because I wanted to name theme different:
the Catherine Cat with the Cottage is Caterine, the one with Amusement Park
is Fiorangela, the one with the first kitchen Enya. What a beautiful age...

Because what's funny is in the US, the cat that came with
the Hospital set is Carol Cat. I wonder why she would have a different • gender >in
another country!  Thanks!  :)

The Hospital Cat is a female in the US?! I always though the orange Cats
were male, the white ones female... wherever, in my Hospital book the Cat is
a male named Tony ;). My favourite one, by the way!

I have antoher question... why they quit doing Fabuland? It is
sooooooooooooo beautiful......................................

Good night (it's 9:52 p.m. here) and thanx

--Monica

Sponsor:
Scopri le novità che Canderel ha riservato per te e in più ricevi un omaggio!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5211&d=16-6