 Fabuland / 531
530  |  532
Subject:
Numbers on Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:32:05 GMT

This is a question I have since the first times I played with Fabuland (more
or less 26 years ago). What's the meaning of the number on the "hinge" of
Fabuland minifigs legs? On the same type of minifigs I found different
numbers (I.E. on Tony Cat from the Hospital I found a 1 and a 4).

Thank you

Monica

Sponsor:
Scopri le novità che Canderel ha riservato per te e in più ricevi un omaggio!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5211&d=15-6