 Fabuland / 480
  Re: Inventory for set 3795?

(...) Hi Anders, Looking through the scans I have, I found a scan of the backside of the box. I put it on the following page: <link>(URL) The set contains 2 red 1x2 bricks and 3 red 1x4 bricks. Greetings, Sybrand @x1x2 bricks and (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Inventory for set 3795?