 Fabuland / 142
141  |  143
Subject:
Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:26:20 GMT

Shortly after getting my Night Lords Castle in January 2000, I noticed that the
Witch's Cauldron said Fabuland on the bottom.  I had no clue what this was for
about six months, until discovering Lugnet.  I now have a very vague
understanding of Fabuland, though I would like somebody here to briefly explain
it to me.  Has anyone else noticed any recycled Fabuland elements in Lego
System sets?