 Off-Topic / Fun / 5403
Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Michael Pratt writes:
I was a theme from the 8os

<snip>

What a coincidence! As a matter of fact, *I* was a theme from the 1980s as
well! You remember Blacktron, right? That one was all me!
Greg "He wants a shoe horn, the kind with teeth. People should get beat up fer
statin' their beliefs!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html