 Fabuland / 145
Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 02:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Bradley Dale writes:
Shortly after getting my Night Lords Castle in January 2000, I noticed that • the
Witch's Cauldron said Fabuland on the bottom.  I had no clue what this was for
about six months, until discovering Lugnet.  I now have a very vague
understanding of Fabuland, though I would like somebody here to briefly • explain
it to me.  Has anyone else noticed any recycled Fabuland elements in Lego
System sets?
There's a shovel in the black cat rig set.
Alan