 Fabuland / *207 (-5)
  Re: SURVEY SEZ

(...) --just one, the CW&P railway :)---to minifig scale, not fabuland! James (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: SURVEY SEZ

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:FzJqxv.K49@lugnet.com... (...) be a (...) Yes. I don't want to see anything discontinued ever! [General principles being - every set yields some interesting elements.] For now, I see the MM (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  thoughts on the Mickey sets

hi all well, i heard they were coming, I saw the pics on the net, heard the comments and then I finally saw them for myself. Yes, I bought them. As much as I dislike The Rodent, I felt, as a Fabuland collector, it was very necessary to buy these (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.fabuland)

  FABULAND! (and lots of it)

I am looking for expressions of interest in forming a group to buy a large collection of Fabuland (5 crates full, including 500 minifigs) that won't be seperated by the seller. At the moment the price is A$1600 (US$915). I am mainly looking for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Now we know it's a birdcage on a turntable...

When I posted the first pics of Disney sets, we had a disscussion about what things were in the picture. And, one of those strange things was a birdcage with a bird, on a long plate and a turntable. Some people didnät believe it was a turntable, it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact