 Events / NWBrickCon / 167
    NWBrickcon Question —Keith Goldman
   I was hoping an attendee of the NWBrickcon could identify the designer of a moc for me: (URL) It looks strangely familiar to me, and I'd like to ask a few questions of the designer. It looks like you guys had a great event, congratulations, and I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickcon Question —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) It was built by Mark Rideout (standing next to it) and Ashley Glennan. --Bram (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickcon Question —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hmm, looks to me like a Keith Goldman creation . . . um, guess not . . . Looks like the Iron Reich has a rival (or possible ally) in the Pacific Northwest. Awesome layout. I like the effect of taking a pile of plates and pinching them together (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickcon Question —Keith Goldman
   (...) Awesome layout? Maybe, but I guess the award they won didn't take into acount creativity or originality. The moc encorporates just about every design idea I've put out there, oh, except for the giant white number...I guess these guys have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickcon Question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I seriously don't see this as a good line of inquiry to go down. Ashley and Mark ARE great guys, they created something really neat and shared it with us and a lot of paying customers, and you may well be making way way too much of apparent (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickcon Question —Ashley Glennon
   (...) Ashley writes... Keith you've got an ally! As I just posted, your "Stations" projects rule...and no ill-will intended. Sorry the MOC showed up as a surprise...I can certainly understand how you would be thinking, "Hey! Where did that come (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)