 Events / LEGO World / 17
Re: Services in Zwolle (was Re: Help with registering and accommodation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

How big is Zwolle, and what kind of general stores and suchlike stuff does it
have? Will it have a photocopy shop? An electronics shop where phone adapters
can be purchased for other countries (such as DK)? An internet cafe if I can't
get my laptop to connect somehow? 802.11 wireless access points?

It has just about any store you'll need... electronics : no problem, photocopy
no problem, Internet cafe : no problem. Supermarkets and such are around the
corner even. The rest is in the center, but available (these days every town
with more than 100 people seems to have a mobile phone shop) And I'm sure
Ijselhallen will have a Xerox hidden somewhere :D

From what I've heard we've got Internet in one of the halls at LEGOWorld (not
100% sure, but very likely) I'll be taking some ethernet gear with me, so you
can just plug in if that's true.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree