 Events / LEGO World / 14
Re: Help with registering and accommodation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:27:42 GMT

City Hotel
Rodetorenplein 10-11
8011 Zwolle
+31-38-4218182

We stayed here in 2001. Cheapest hotel, but the room is not much....
Like, we wished we had payed more for a room :-)
We had to take 6 stairs to get to our room, packed with loads of Lego.
We won't go back over there. Oh, and we had to pay in advance, and that is
not the normal way.
But, it is in the citycentre of Zwolle.

Greetz,
Saskia