 Events / LEGO World / 16
Re: Services in Zwolle (was Re: Help with registering and accommodation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:32:45 GMT

I guess your best bet is an email to this address: info@vvvzwolle.nl
VVV in the Netherlands is Tourist Information. They can probably answer your
questions.
Zwolle is not too big a town (100.000 people. To put it in perspective:
Amsterdam has 800.000 and is pretty much the biggest city in the country).
It will probably have a photocopy shop and electronics shop, but an internet
cafe might be pushing your luck....

Good luck, and might see you in Zwolle,

Duq

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.legoworld, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
City Hotel
Rodetorenplein 10-11
8011 Zwolle
+31-38-4218182

We stayed here in 2001. Cheapest hotel, but the room is not much....
Like, we wished we had payed more for a room :-)
We had to take 6 stairs to get to our room, packed with loads of Lego.
We won't go back over there. Oh, and we had to pay in advance, and that • is
not the normal way.
But, it is in the citycentre of Zwolle.

How big is Zwolle, and what kind of general stores and suchlike stuff does • it
have? Will it have a photocopy shop? An electronics shop where phone • adapters
can be purchased for other countries (such as DK)? An internet cafe if I • can't
get my laptop to connect somehow? 802.11 wireless access points?

Thanks!