 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 34
Re: House of Bricks Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 12:15:03 GMT

(snip)

House of Bricks was an attempt to combine our enthusiasm for LEGO with a sci-fi/fantasy convention. To say it was a success would be an understatement. Several attendees and convention staff were heard saying “the LEGO guys made the event”.

Felix (and the rest of the gang), awesome!

Glad to hear it’s a success!

What’s next? maybe...

www.dragoncon.org ?