 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 28
Re: House of Bricks Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:55:43 GMT

   Thanks to Felix and all for making it happen. I really enjoyed my first AFOL event. We can’t make it to BrickFest (got a paying event for a change!), but it looks like my bridge will be casting it’s shadow over somebody’s MOCs at NWBrickCon in October.

Hope to see you then!

   I wonder if there’a any significance to the fact that for our group picture (http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=146390) we all stood in the handicapped parking spot.

I didn’t pick up on that, but it seems oddly fitting.