 Events / BricksWest / 683
Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:11:58 GMT

Um, whoa. First and foremost, this hobby is supposed to be fun. Animation
contests at community events are supposed to be good-natured, friendly
competition. I can't believe you're that consumed over this. Branding people
cheaters in public without approaching them first privately to clear things
up is really bad form.

This certainly colors my personal impressions of you, your work, and your
motivation in the future.

-Tim

(the above message is personal opinion only, and should not be associated
with any other entity I am associated with)

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Nate Burr writes:

"Congradulations to Jared Gilbert who won the General Animation Competition"
WHAT????? NO!

Jared Gilbert from Vermont submitted "Midnight Ride"

Doug James from West Virginia submitted "Metro"