 Events / BricksWest / 672
    BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Todd Thuma
   The organizers of the BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards are proud to announce the winners of the Comedy and General Animation Categories. In the three Animation Festivals that I have been personally part of, this one had the largest audience (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Nate Burr
   lets see here... I didn't win anything in the comedy comp, fair enough, I did not have full confidence that I would (my own belief is that "geek out" is not my best work, and did not deserve to win) I was beaten fair and square, cool, congrats to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Doug James
     .As for METRO- it had not yet won anything when I submitted it and it was already on the tape when the rules changed and so I told Jared 'F' it- just let it go and see what happens. It didn't win so it's no different from 'Blok wars' getting shown (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

         A Public 'Apology' —Doug James
     Everyone- If you've been keeping up with the forums, you'll know that theres a bit of a rift caused by the Brickswest Competition. Jared and I still maintain that we did nothing wrong- our movie was submitted in good faith and with no intention to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Tim Courtney
     Um, whoa. First and foremost, this hobby is supposed to be fun. Animation contests at community events are supposed to be good-natured, friendly competition. I can't believe you're that consumed over this. Branding people cheaters in public without (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Nate Burr
   This post makes referance to debates/arguments that are happening/have happened over at the Brickfilms.com forums; I've had a good nights sleep (in this instance the word "good" will mean "poorly, on the sofa" because I was up so late) I wish to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)