 Events / BricksWest / 53
  Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002

(...) before. I went to the Wedding-that-wasn't in April and met up with lots of people from all over the world. It was great fun. I made many friends. But it didn't cost $75 to go to Brad Hamilton's house (thanks Brad) and hang out with everyone. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002

:::::IMPORTANT BRICKSWEST REGISTRATION INFORMATION::::: (...) <snip> (...) <snip> Mark's right...folks have been being very nice about this (and it's still not really into the debate thing, so thank you all for that!)...but he's being lambasted just (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002

(...) <snip> Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, Matt. I intend to still pay the full amount, out of support for your effort and for the event itself (I want there to be a next year). However, I've been making a lot of noise, mainly because of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002

Hi, I'm Mark. No not him, one of the other ones in Seattle. Just call me Mark (3) Anyway I'm one of the ones on the fence. Yes, ten bucks is better. But why a half day? What is up with that? Let me guess, it's a guided tour. It'd better be a kick (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)