 Events / BricksWest / 509
    Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions —Frank Filz
   (...) Maybe I got something wrong from the Model Shop tour, but the mutilated brick that was pointed out to us didn't look like a repair. The Model Shop builders told us that it came that way from the UK. Now I guess it's possible it was a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) I agree. After visiting LEGOland at Brickswest last year, I was, of course, extremely impressed with the modelling skills of the professional builders, but I was very put off by the claim, implicit or explicit, that any amateur LEGO builder (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions —Rick Kujawa
   I completely agree with your statement that the builders at Legoland are cheating. I feel the same way about creations that use mostly special pieces instead of basic blocks and the CAD creations. I say this coming from the pre- Lugnet, pre-Lego (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions —Jimmy Park
   (...) LOL! Rick, I never thought anyone would use an analogy with Lego and a strip club, but you certainly did it! Now I have to go explain to my wife why I'm laughing at the computer. Jimmy P.S. So you've never been to LLC or a strip club? Curious (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)