 Events / BricksWest / 293
Re: BricksWest 2002 Sig-Fig Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Not quite the mass of people-shaped ABS I expected, but not a bad showing
for a last-minute idea...it shouldn't be too hard for someone to beat this
current record though!

I have 38 assembled in my church. Nanner nanner nanner nanner... :-)

But didn't you build most of those for folks based on their sig-fig recipie?

My idea is to get folks to bring their actual sig-figs together while they
get together. That's the challenge.

(And I would have sent along my fig for the church dedication, but you
didn't open it up to folks outside your local group...so there...NYAH! 8?P )

Matt