 Events / BricksWest / 291
Re: BricksWest 2002 Sig-Fig Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Not quite the mass of people-shaped ABS I expected, but not a bad showing
for a last-minute idea...it shouldn't be too hard for someone to beat this
current record though!

I have 38 assembled in my church. Nanner nanner nanner nanner... :-)

Amy
The GMLTC had almost 200 attending the baseball game on our last layout.
Here is part of that crowd:

No plans for a big minifig gathering on our current layout - yet!

JohnG, GMLTC