 Events / BricksWest / 269
268  |  270
Subject:
BricksWest 2002 Sig-Fig Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:36:13 GMT

Well, 115 folks attended BricksWest 2002...but you can add 21 more to that
number if you count the signature minifigures who attended and took part in
our Sig-Fig Gathering on Sunday afternoon.

Not quite the mass of people-shaped ABS I expected, but not a bad showing
for a last-minute idea...it shouldn't be too hard for someone to beat this
current record though!

Due to the sour weather on Sunday, the minifig group picture was moved into
the Pavilion...it took place on the steps of Dan Parker's wonderful palace.

A temporary picture is available at http://www.brickswest.com/sigfig.html ,
with the official picture and a key to follow as soon as possible.

Matt