 Events / BricksWest / 278
    If anybody cares —Phil Schilling
   Hi everyone from Brickswest Just incase you went to my brothers Mindstorms display at the pavilion and were interested in how we did at the rtl X-Bot competition in Toronto, it was an exciting time. It was the biggest turnout ever which is good (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: If anybody cares —Todd Thuma
     Phil, (...) Unbelieveable! I am glad to hear you got it back together in time. Ever heard of elevators? Was third place the result of the crash and re-build or did you just get beat by 2 better designs and soltuions? I am sorry to hear David didn't (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

         Re: If anybody cares —Phil Schilling
      (...) I wouldn't have won but I think second was do-able. My robot was about 6-7 seconds slower than its personal best. Rob Stehlik had a much superior design. I'll get him next time. Phil (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: If anybody cares —Eric Sophie
   Phil, it was nice meeting you and David....and it was evan better talking shop with folks that really understand all the Mindstorms stuff. I often pay attention to the RTL happs and goings on. I wish you luck and hope to see you guys at a simular (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)