 Events / BricksWest / 279
Re: If anybody cares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:04:26 GMT

Phil,

On the other hand after carrying my X-Bot across the continent you would
think I was getting good at it right?  Wrong as I was going down the stairs
I tripped and fell and my X-Bot crashed to the floor breaking into thousand
of pieces.  Fortunately we got there early enough that I could re-assemble it.
It wasn’t exactly the same but it worked well enough to finish 3rd.
There were some very clever creations and I was very impressed.   You”ll
hve to wait to check out the rtl web page to see pictures.
The address is:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

Unbelieveable! I am glad to hear you got it back together in time. Ever
heard of elevators?

Was third place the result of the crash and re-build or did you just get
beat by 2 better designs and soltuions?

I am sorry to hear David didn't compete, but let me say that I was very
impressed by the amount of work and effort David put into the display at
Brickswest and in the competition he organized for the last day. Next year I
know I want to see that again and participate maybe we can help David out so
that he has time for himself.

Todd