 Events / BricksWest / 280
Re: If anybody cares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:13:11 GMT

Unbelieveable! I am glad to hear you got it back together in time. Ever
heard of elevators?

Was third place the result of the crash and re-build or did you just get
beat by 2 better designs and soltuions?

I am sorry to hear David didn't compete, but let me say that I was very
impressed by the amount of work and effort David put into the display at
Brickswest and in the competition he organized for the last day. Next year I
know I want to see that again and participate maybe we can help David out so
that he has time for himself.

Todd

I wouldn't have won but I think second was do-able.  My robot was about 6-7
seconds slower than its personal best. Rob Stehlik had a much superior
design. I'll get him next time.

Phil