 Events / BricksWest / 213
Re: My Last Plea for BricksWest Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:26:01 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> writes:
"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote:
I've found someone who can share a room Saturday night, but not Sunday
night.  That means $200 for lodging, and I just can't justify that
expense right now.  Unless we can split the room among more people, or
I can find a cheaper place to stay outside the hotel, I won't be able
to attend.
[ ... snipped ... ]
When I took my son and my dad to LEGOLand about a year ago we stayed at a
Comfort Inn right along I-5 in Carlsbad.  It was about a 10 minute car ride
from LEGOLand, cost about $60 per night and included a decent breakfast
(they had waffles and cold cereal).  The hotel was a little noisy from the
highway but not enough so that I wouldn't stay there again.

Thanks for the tip.  I think, however, that I will be staying at a
campground with some nice folks from my local LUG.

--Bill.