 Events / BricksWest / 212
Re: Train Nights at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:55:06 GMT

Steve Barile wrote:

I hoped that you'd bring your son's chain drive steam engine.
SteveB

Yup.  Bringing that as well.  Since most of the cool stuff is buried in the
train, I'm having him build another copy that has one half exposed:-)

-John

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Steve Barile wrote:

Hi All,

At both train nights there will be several large loops of tracks
w/controllers. We can reconfigure it for "S" test runs, etc... I'll be
bringing the MOCs from the sessions including many from other PNLTCer's Kim
Toll, Ben Fleskes, Dan Parker, Rick Clark and others. I hope that everyone
is planning on stuffing there luggage full of trains! I can't wait to see
some of those 8-wides that everyone is raving about (OK, maybe just JohnN)

lol  But after everyone *sees* them, they'll convert;-)

I wish I had more room for MOCs; as it is I'm bringing a train consist of 5,
and my version of the Spamcake Diner, and (hopefully) a REALLY COOL
surprise....

-John